FIN 110 Unit 1

From pg. 16 to 23, I chose Douglas Borton’s “Angry Face” because when I saw this, it gave me the feeling that there are a lot of emotions expressed in one drawing, including his anger and sadness. Also, those thin lines around that angry man’s face display that he is fuming about his complaints which is very sensuous.
This is a Blind Contour Drawing of my portrait. It took me about 7.5 minutes to finish (I am sorry that I said it took 8 minutes at the longest but close enough!). I decided to post this drawing instead of my hand and object drawings because it shows all the details of my face and expressed in a proper way. Even though this did not end up as I planned (It supposed to be finished as me smirking), it got done nicely 😀
This is a Gesture Drawing of my Bluelight glasses. It took me roughly 4 minutes to finish. It ended up simpler and more precise compare to my face and hand drawings.
This is my Weekly Drawing. I did not really know what to draw for this one but while I was drawing for other assignments, I suddenly look around my desk and I noticed that my tiny eraser and my hand cream are on my desk looking at each other. It looked nice and peaceful(?) so I decided to draw those two objects!
In Class Drawing by using Ink – 09/24/2020
Blind Contour Drawing, 10/01/2020
10 Things that are in My Head for Blind Contour Drawing, 10/01/2020
My Line Variation Exercise, 10/01/2020
Weekly Drawing #3 – Staedtler Eraser
Study#2: Composition
Study#3

Study#4
Study #5: Self Portrait – 12/08/2020